1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
"Financial company" Công ty TNHH MTV Thương mại Dịch vụ Hải Long, which provides financial services;
"Site Administration" means the employees of the Financial Company authorized to manage the site, acting on behalf of the Internet resource Acotienroi, which organize and carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions or operations performed with personal data.
"Personal data" means any information related to a person directly or indirectly determined or determined by an individual (a subject of personal data).
"Personal data processing" means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
"Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Administrator or other persons who have access to a personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
"Site User" means a person who has access to the Site through the Internet and uses the Site in order to obtain the products and services offered by the Financial Company through the Site.
"Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
"IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
"Mobile application" - software designed to operate the Site service on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) of the User.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- - Full name of the User;
- - date, month, year and place of birth;
- - the citizenship of the User;
- - identification number of the payer of taxes;
- - contact phone of the User;
- - e-mail address (e-mail);
- - place of registration / residence of the User;
- - number of the card (bank) account in the bank institution.
When you use the application, you can also process the following data:
- - short messages (reading)
- - accounts registered on the device
- - contacts
- - the calendar
- - files on the drive (getting a list of file names, file size, creation date)
- - list of installed applications
- - SIM-card attributes
- - access to the camera
- - Device geolocation
- The administration reserves the right to request additional information if necessary.
3.2. The financial company protects data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system ("pixel") is installed:
information from cookies;
information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
referrer (address of the previous page).
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site that require authorization.
3.3. The site collects statistics about the IP-addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. OBJECTIVES OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
4.1. Personal data of the User The administration of the site can use for the purposes of:
- - identification of the User registered on the Site, for processing the application and (or) entering into a Service Agreement with the Financial Company.
- - providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
- - establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests concerning the use of the Site, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- - determining the location of the User for security, prevention of fraud.
- - Confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- - create an account, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- - notification of the Site User about the status of the relationship under the Service Agreement with the Financial Company.
- - processing and receiving payments.
- - providing the Customer with effective client and technical support in the event of problems related to the use of the Site.
- - providing the User with his consent, special offers, shares, information on rates, tariffs and prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Financial Company or on behalf of its partners.
- - implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- - granting access to the User to the websites or services of the partners of the Financial Company in order to obtain products, updates and services.
- - to improve the service of the User by the services of the Site.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such means.
5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, legal advisors, auditors, executive and other authorized persons, solely for the purpose of meeting the terms of agreements between the Financial Company and The user of the provision of products or services, with the mandatory condition for compliance with such third parties requirements for the security and confidentiality of personal data user.
5.3. Personal data of the User can be transferred to the authorized bodies of the government of Vietnam only on the grounds and in the order established by the legislation of Vietnam.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration of the website informs the User about such loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The administration of the site takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. Administration of the site together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The User is obliged:
- - Provide information about the personal data necessary to use the Site and obtain products or services of the Financial Company.
- - Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changing this information.
6.2. The site administration is obliged to:
- - Take precautions to protect the privacy of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business.
- - Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- - Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- - It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
- - It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the applicant in writing of the claim about the results of the examination of the claim.
8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Vietnam.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS